?KIWI PANNA COTTA ▷ Desserts【 2022 】
The Kiwi Panna Cotta is a very unusual dessertthat improvised at certain parties or events such as Christmas, New Year or Birthdays, will not only make us stand out thanks to its flavorbut it will be a healthier option than usual. Today we will present your version 100% free of added sugarswhich our body will greatly appreciate.
Kiwi Panna Cotta Ingredients
- Skimmed milk (200-250ml.)
- 0% whipped cheese (100-120gr.)
- Neutral Gelatin (1 for each glass)
- Orange peel (without grating)
- Natural sweetener to taste
- 2 kiwis
- Water (200-250ml)
- powdered sweetener
- In a saucepan, place the milk and skin of orange. Heat it over low heat to the boiling point.
- Once boiled, we must remove it and infuse for about half an hour. Completed this time, we remove the skin of the orange and We heat again.
- We are preparing the neutral gelatin, immersing it in a glass of cold water to hydrate it.
- Once this is done, we finish waiting for the milk to boil. we pour A PART over the gelatin and stir until completely dissolved. In a different bowl, place the rest of the milk next to whipped cheeseand the natural sweetener. We mix.
- Once properly mixed, we incorporate the part with the jelly. Once the mixture is prepared, refrigerate for a few 2-3 hours approximately, so set. It depends on the amount that we want to curdle, and the power of the refrigerator.
- We continue with the powdered sweetener in a saucepan with water, over low-medium heat until a smooth syrup is obtained.
- Let's go with the kiwis. We prepare a few in slices to decorate the cups, and the rest to the blender to create a puree.
- We finally mix the syrup obtained with the whipped puree, and put to simmer until thick. We finish filling the glasses with this final mixture, and finally as decoration, the sliced kiwi.
It is quite a complicated process. In fact, one of the most difficult recipes on our entire website... but it's worth it. The Panna cotta with kiwii won a place in our hearts thanks to a wonderful presentation, and an excellent taste.
Do not hesitate to comment on how your Kiwi Panna Cotta turned out, and if possible, with images.
We also recommend: