Still Not Practicing The Kiwi Diet? ▷ Benefits【 2022 】
The kiwi diet It is one of the most named when we want to lose weight quickly and safely. This is because the kiwi is a fruit that has a wide variety of properties, which help us to purify and detoxify the body. While its vitamins strengthen our immune system.
This fruit is characterized by having a high percentage of vitamin C, B, E, K and antioxidants that cleanse our body of impurities and toxinsallowing our digestive system to function properly.
Do you want to lose weight? Do you want to have a healthier diet? But you don't know what the right diet is. Don't worry, in this section we will show you how the kiwi dietwhat are its advantages and what types of recipes exist.
✅ What is the Kiwi diet?
The kiwi diet is a food plan designed based on fruits, which allow our body to naturally detoxify. This type of diet consists of including kiwi and other fruits in our daily diet for a certain time. These diets are called Détox, because they are created based on organic ingredients such as fruits, vegetables, cereals, among others.
✅ What are the types of diets that exist with kiwi?
Currently there are a wide variety of kiwi-based diets, which differ from each other by the amount of food we eat, the time they last and the results we want to obtain.
That is why below we will show you the main eating plans with kiwi:
The kiwi monodiet consists of limiting our food consumption only to this fruit. This means we will have to have kiwi for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner in different portions with very few companions.
Usually the mono-diets tend to last between 4 days to a weekbut if we do it just for a day it also gives us many depurative benefits. This diet is done as follows:
- Breakfast: we eat a kiwi along with a skimmed yogurt.
- Midmorning: we can have an infusion or eat another kiwi.
- Lunch: we can eat all the kiwis we want accompanied by a fat-free vegetable broth.
- Afternoon snack: a kiwi-based game with a low-calorie jelly mixed with kiwi.
- Dinner: a bowl with vegetable broth, plus all the kiwis we want.
4 day kiwi diet
This type of diet has more variety of foods than the monodiet and allows us to lose between 2 to 4 kilos. Your meal plan consists of:
- Breakfast: we started with two kiwis and a bowl of skimmed milk plus a serving of cereal and a hard-boiled egg.
- Midmorning: we prepare a green smoothie based on kiwi, lettuce and spinach
- Lunch: we can eat a spinach and tomato salad with a grilled chicken breast and two kiwis.
- Afternoon snack: we had a milkshake prepared with two kiwis, black plums, half a lemon and skimmed yogurt.
- Dinner: We finished the day with a natural tuna salad along with a fruit salad with kiwi, pineapple and watermelon.
- Breakfast: on the second day we eat two slices of bread, a glass of skimmed milk and two kiwis.
- Midmorning: We prepare a smoothie with kiwi, celery, parsley and fresh orange juice.
- Lunch: the main course would be a grilled salmon with a salad of escarole, pomegranate and orange, plus two kiwis.
- Afternoon snack: We make a smoothie with skimmed milk, oatmeal, banana, ginger and 3 kiwis.
- Dinner: to finish the second day we eat a chicken and celery salad, plus a fruit salad with assorted fruits, including kiwi.
- Breakfast: we start the day with a bowl of skimmed milk with cereal and a hard-boiled egg, plus two kiwis.
- Midmorning: we had a smoothie made with kiwi, broccoli, apple, lemon and orange juice.
- Lunch: for the main course we prepare a salad with cabbage, lamb's lettuce and red cabbage, which we accompany with a grilled turkey breast and two kiwis.
- Afternoon snack: We prepare a smoothie with pear, pineapple, kiwi and skimmed milk.
- Dinner: We end the day with an egg omelet plus a fruit salad and a low-fat, sugar-free yogurt.
- Breakfast: For the last day we had two slices of bread for breakfast along with a glass of skimmed milk and two kiwis.
- Midmorning: we prepare a green smoothie with kiwi, watercress and chia seeds.
- Lunch: As a main course we eat a grilled hake loin, along with a salad of lettuce, tomato and cucumber. Plus two kiwis.
- Afternoon snack: we had a smoothie made with kiwi, orange juice, lemon and apple.
- Dinner: We finish the diet with grilled asparagus, fat-free serrano ham and a fruit salad with kiwi.
The One Week Kiwi Diet
The one week kiwi diet consists of extending 3 days plus the 4 day meal plan just mentioned. Its only difference is that our body will last three more days in detoxification, and therefore we will be able to lose a greater amount of weight. For those three extra days we can repeat the recipes of the first days or exchange the dishes from one day to another.
Benefits of eating kiwi
- It has a high percentage of vitamin C and antioxidants.
- It helps us eliminate fluid retention.
- It allows us to reduce stress, nerves and anxiety.
- Thanks to its high percentage of fiber, it reduces constipation.
- Improves our digestive system.
- Strengthens the immune system and fights anemia.
Recommendations on the kiwi diet
Although this diet can give us many benefits, it is not recommended that the elderly, children, pregnant women, people with chronic diseases or those suffering from kidney stones do it, because it can end up harming them. yesHowever, they can eat kiwi sporadically to take advantage of all its properties.
We must also remember that these diets are fast and low in calories, therefore, we must respect the stipulated duration. Otherwise we could suffer consequences in our body. Also, if we want it to work, the foods that accompany the kiwi must be fat-free.