?STUFFED KIWI ▷ Appetizers【 2022 】
The Stuffed Kiwi It is one of those healthy appetizers that we can serve at festivities. How many times would we appreciate appetizers at Christmas dinners or birthdays? This is our time to surprise guests with a recipe like this. Let's go there!
Ingredients of Kiwi Stuffed with Cheese
- kiwis (depending on the guests)
- 50 grams cream cheese (for every 4 kiwis)
- Lemon juice
- White wine vinegar
- pepper and olive oil to taste
- We peel the kiwis and carefully remove the central part of them. We can leave the thickness that we like the most. Don't throw away this part of the kiwi! You can leave them to make other recipes.
- Mix the cheese, pepper and paprika separately. Once everything is well mixed, we fill the hole in the kiwis with this.
- In a separate container, mix the vinegar, oil, and lemon juice. Stir until everything is well integrated. We recommend using any professional series juicer for extract the lemon juice properly.
- Finally sprinkle the kiwis with this last seasoning. We can use a extra paprika to decorate the plate. Once ready, refrigerate before serving, or the fruit will be will oxidize